Diving in the Keys

Diving in the Keys

Monday, December 6, 2010

For Unto Us a Child is Given

GOD is Good!
Normally you would start with the appetizer and main course but I am going to start with the dessert of the last two weeks. I received a text yesterday from a friend that we have been praying for to be able to have a child. They have been trying to have a child for years and recently allowed us the privilege of sharing in this with them so my wife and I and some friends have been praying for them for about one month. The text that I received yesterday was, "Your prayers came true! Times 2. We are pregnant with twins.....". It doesn't get any better than this! I should just stop here but its been a busy couple of weeks so I need to add some other things.

Adding a Puppy
We are also adding to our home with a border collie puppy and she gets to come home around Christmas time.


Ice fishing continues although it makes it very difficult to stick to the same level of workouts since these trips really wipe me out. I have a business trip to Madison tomorrow but will fish on Thursday. Here is a video and a photo from a recent trip that you might enjoy.



What Pastor Joel does on his Day Off
Pastor Joel Riding the Wind

Orthodics
I ran for the first time today with my custom orthodics and they appear to work great for my problem. I will, however, have to toughen up my arch because the highest part of my arch began to blister after the 6 miles probably because no shoe had ever been able to touch that part of my arch before.



Thanks


Brian

No comments: