Diving in the Keys

Diving in the Keys

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Motivation Down but Still Going

This holiday season with its travel and indoor training has me a little unmotivated to make my daily workouts. HOWEVER, I am still doing them. I needed to say that for friends who are perpetually unmotivated to save their lives for their families. Today I rode on my indoor trainer for 1hr 45min as scheduled although not thrilled to do it. I want to enjoy the season which, for me, includes copious amounts of ice fishing. I have to travel again tomorrow to St Louis for business. I will swim with friends before I leave and I should be able to run before my meetings Friday meeting in St Louis.

On the work front, one of the reps that I work with closed a great deal to finish off the year and that was awesome. I also texted with my triabuddy, Zyler and our BG ranges were similar. His high was 239 and his low was 64. My high was 200 and my low was 68. Zyler is really doing awesome and I am looking forward to spending a Christmas get together with his family and Madi's family on Sunday afternoon and evening.

I am feeling stronger and stronger although my motivation is temporarily waning through this season. Again, I am still doing the workouts but just not happily.

My wife and I visited our son in Florida over the past few days and we really enjoyed our time with him and watching him getting stronger and healthier. He is in a sober living facility and is now 90 days clean. I am very proud of him because it was his call to get help and his call to move to the sober living facility. We continue to pray for him and would ask anyone that feels lead to pray for his success as well.

Me with our son Michael snorkeling Looe Key with Sharks and Barracuda



Me just goofing off for the photo. I really LOVE the water.
 


Thanks

Brian Phelps

No comments: