Diving in the Keys

Diving in the Keys

Monday, December 13, 2010

Starting and Ending on North Ocean Boulevard

My wife and I had another great day with our son in Delray Beach, FL. We started the day with breakfast at Caffe Luna Rosa on North Ocean Blvd and I ended the day with a 10k run along the Atlantic ocean on North Ocean Blvd. My calves are sore but it was a great day. Pam and I have to go back home tomorrow and our reality will change. We have been "suffering" through record low temperatures with a severe cold front here in South Florida. Its horrible with the high only being 60 and the low at 35 especially since this is as bad at it gets for Winter here. Its a good thing we are going back to Colorado ;->. We also got to visit the IGFA (International Game Fish Assn) Hall of Fame today. I used to have a world record for a insignificant fish but that even was broken a couple of years ago.

Pam & Michael at Caffe Luna Rosa with the Atlantic Ocean in the background.


Michael & Me at the IGFA Hall of Fame

Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing two of my diabetic buddies on Sunday after I get back home to Colorado.

Brian Phelps

No comments: